Warriapendi Primary School is a local area intake school and places are highly sought after, demonstrating community confidence in our education programs. As a Local Area Intake school, priority is given to students who live within the intake boundary. If you live outside the local intake area, you are welcome to complete an application for enrolment to be considered for entry if there are positions available.
Please apply to enrol your child in school for 2023 if they are:
- Starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30th June 2023
- Starting Pre-Primary, the first year of compulsory school, 5 years old by 30th June 2023.
Kindergarten enrolments for 2023 close on 23rd July 2022.
Complete the ‘Application for Enrolment Form’ for the relevant year:
Please submit completed ‘Application for Enrolment Form’ to the Administration office with the following original documents:
- Birth Certificate
- AIR Immunisation history statement (up to date)
- Proof of address (see below)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Visa papers (if applicable)
- Court orders (if applicable)
A maximum of 3 documents supporting evidence of residential address within the local intake area are required for enrolment. This may include a copy of:
- Utilities account (electricity, water, gas)
- Tenancy agreement
- Rates notice
- Drivers License (with one of the above mentioned)
Once eligibility for enrolment is confirmed, complete a formal ENROLMENT PACK which is available from the Administration Office.