Dear parents/carers and staff
There has been a positive case of COVID-19 in Room 6, Year 2 at Warriapendi Primary School. On advice from WA Health, I am providing the following information. They attended school on Wednesday 6th of April and Thursday 7th of April while infectious.
Any staff and student close contacts have been identified and contacted by the school. If your child was not in this class on these dates, they are not a close contact.
You can find out more about what to do if you are a close contact including testing dates at
Advice for all families and staff:
- The school remains open.
- If your child is not identified as a close contact, your child is not required to quarantine and should attend school.
- If staff are not identified as a close contact, they are not required to quarantine and should attend school.
- As for everyone in Western Australia, we ask that you monitor your child/yourself for
- symptoms of COVID-19 and get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result, if symptoms develop.
- If you or your child develop symptoms, please do not attend school.
- Please note that the Omicron strain can present with less typical symptoms such as diarrhoea, particularly in children.
If you have queries or concerns, please contact WA Health on 1300 316 555.
Warriapendi Primary School